Dr. Daniela Radu
Group Principal Investigator, Associate Professor
NASA CRE2DO Center Director
- Nanostructured materials for solution-processed solar photovoltaics: Gen 2 PV (thin film crystalline absorbers)
- Advanced functional materials for optoelectronic applications 2D nanostructures and lasing materials
- Chalcogenide nanoparticles for photothermal cancer therapy: CuxS
- Sensor design: detecting heavy metals, nitrates and phosphates in water
- Engineered nanoparticles: toxicity evaluation.
- Materials for quantum science and AI
Group Co-Principal Investigator, Visiting Professor
2D nanomaterials, group IV optoelectronics, biological applications of nanomaterials.
Fall 2019 – CHM 4611 Advanced Inorganic Chemistry, CHM 5620 Graduate Inorganic Chemistry, EGN 3365 Materials Engineering
Dr. Mimi Liu
Inorganic synthesis, solution-processed thin-films, chalcogenides, photovoltaic devices.
Masters Student in Mechanical Engineering – LSAMP Bridge to Doctorate Fellow
First-principle calculations of materials properties, density functional theory, computational methods of solid-state physics, 2D nanomaterials, nanostructured semiconductors.
Tim Chen-Yu Chang
Ph.D. student in Materials Engineering
Solar cells, batteries, inorganic synthesis of semiconducting chalcogenide materials.
Mohammed Inzamam Ali Haqqani
Master’s student in Engineering Management
2D Nano Materials, Nano Printing Technology and Inkjet Printing Using 2D Nano Materials.
Interested in joining our group or collaborating? Please contact Dr. Radu at email@example.com .