Dr. Daniela Radu
Group Principal Investigator, Associate Professor
NASA CRE2DO Center Director
- Nanostructured materials for solution-processed solar photovoltaics: Gen 2 PV (thin film crystalline absorbers)
- Advanced functional materials for optoelectronic applications 2D nanostructures and lasing materials
- Chalcogenide nanoparticles for photothermal cancer therapy: CuxS
- Sensor design: detecting heavy metals, nitrates and phosphates in water
- Engineered nanoparticles: toxicity evaluation.
- Materials for quantum science and AI
Dr. Mimi Liu
Inorganic synthesis, solution-processed thin-films, chalcogenides, photovoltaic devices.
Ph.D Student in Mechanical Engineering – NASA Fellow
First-principle calculations of materials properties, density functional theory, computational methods of solid-state physics, 2D nanomaterials, nanostructured semiconductors.
Tim Chen-Yu Chang
Ph.D. student in Materials Engineering
Solar cells, batteries, inorganic synthesis of semiconducting chalcogenide materials.
Mujtab Ali Haqqani
Master’s student in Materials Engineering
Nanomaterials for applications in wireless communication.
Interested in joining our group or collaborating? Please contact Dr. Radu at firstname.lastname@example.org .